Welcome to the eHangar!
You're home for useful tools and resources to aid in designing, building, and flying of your Experimental Aircraft!
DOWNLOAD HI-RESOLUTION IMAGES OF YOUR PANEL DESIGNS
I've recently added the ability to download very hi-res images of your Panel Designs on eHangar.org!
Simply click on the 'Panel Image' link at the top of the Panel Designer to load the image in a new window...from the new window
right mouse click on the image and select 'Save Image as' to download it to your computer. Please note it may take a few moments to load
Again, the image will be very hi-res and appropriate resizing may be required before sharing via email or social media sites.
As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact me via my
Contact Form or on Facebook
Thanks and fly safe!
The All New eHangar Panel Designer
After far too long I'm back with a reboot of my original ePanel Builder! Say hello to the eHangar Panel Designer!
The design of your instrument panel is one of the most important decisions you'll make along the path of building your custom homebuilt aircraft, and we're here to help. The Panel Designer will allow you to design, and redesign your panel to your exact style and specifications, as well as save as many iterations as you like, for as long as you like.
The New and Improved Panel Designer will allow you to:
- Design and save multiple iterations of your custom instrument panel
- Compare your panel designs side-by-side
- Upload and utilize your own panel templates and instruments
- Collaborate with other eHangar users -
- Collaborate with vendors for cutting, painting, labeling, and building your custom instrument panel -
- Export detailed equipment lists
- Share your designs with friends on Facebook, Twitter, and more
Actual Member Panel Designs
I welcome your input so please let me know your feature requests via my Contact Form or Facebook