eHangar.org is moving to HangarZulu!
For now, the Panel Designer will reside on eHangar.org.
However, during the transition I will moving content to the new site, such as;
Featured Panels, Contributions and Advertising, Builder Resources, Contact info and Etc
If you run into any issues or have any questions please click here to let me know! Thanks...BVD
The HangarZulu online Instrument Panel Designer is Live!
And other great tools and resources to aid in designing, building, and flying of your Experimental Aircraft!
Already have an account? Login here
The All New eHangar Panel Designer
After far too long I'm back with a reboot of my original ePanel Builder!
The design of your instrument panel is one of the most important decisions you'll make along the path of building your custom homebuilt aircraft, and we're here to help. The Panel Designer will allow you to design, and redesign your panel to your exact style and specifications, as well as save as many iterations as you like, for as long as you like.
See Actual Member Panel Designs Here
The New and Improved Panel Designer will allow you to:
- Choose from over 100 Instrument Panel Templates
- Pick from over 640 different Instruments
- Design and save multiple iterations of your custom instrument panel
- Upload and utilize your own panel templates and instruments
- Export detailed equipment lists
- Collaborate with other eHangar users - coming soon
- Collaborate with vendors for cutting, painting, labeling, and building your custom instrument panel - coming soon
I always welcome your input so please feel free to contact me via the HangarZulu Support Center or Facebook
↓ Check out my News Feed ↓
RV-7 panel being designed in the Panel Designer
I always welcome your input so please let me know your feature requests via the Contact Form or Facebook